Recently viewed extension for Magenyp allows the website to display a list of previously viewed/saved products, helping to improve the customer experience on the site.
Displaying recently viewed products by users on home page, category page, product page similar to how to display hottest products, promotional products is an effective method to personalize behavior Customers on websites.
Magento 2 Recently viewed products is a modern module to provide users with the products they have viewed on your Magento store. Save customer time and increase store conversion rate.
How does Recently viewed product work for Magento 2?
1. Allows visitors to keep track of products they've recently viewed easily
Sometimes customers want to go back to check previously viewed products. For many reasons: it could be due to feature checking between products, comparing several similar items before making a purchase,...
However, finding the products viewed in the thousands of products on the website is extremely annoying. Recent viewed product will fix this. .
This feature allows you to display recently viewed products on any page you want. The number of products listed in each block is configurable for each website or store view.
2. Set the number of products you want to display
Basically, the display of recently viewed products will be done automatically based on the behavior of accessing the product detail page.
However, in the backend, after logging in to the Magento admin panel, you can configure some of the following functions:
Number of products to display
Select display attributes of the product: name, image, price, learn more link
Button to shows: add to cart, add to compare, add to wishlist
3. Show recently viewed products widget on any page
After configuring the related product block, you can display it on the homepage/category page/product page or whatever CMS page you want.
Go to any page, select “insert widget” and select “recently viewed products”
View the results received in the user interface
- Easy access and display
- Generate a list of recently viewed products by the user when clicking on another products
- Add recently viewed list widget
- Choose store view
- Choose update layout
- Choose the number of products displayed
- Display button options: Add to cart, Add to compare, Add to wishlist
- Flexible and user-friendly configuration options in the backend
- Cpmpatible with many themes and extensions
- Display on homepage, product page and category page or CMS page