Ajax add to Compare extension supports Magento websites that can add products to compare products list without reloading the page. Easy to manage and configure, with just a simple operation in Magento admin.
How does Magento 2 Ajax Compare work on Magento 2?
With the of bringing the most convenience and visualization to customers when learing about products on the website, the product comparison feature is suitable for all webshops. This feature makes it possible for customers to quickly compare the features and specifications of products of the same type, or any product that customers want. This helping them make purchasing decisions easier.
Magento 2 Ajax Compare extension allows visitors to add products to the comparison list without exiting the page reload. The operation of Ajax Compare does not interrupt the display or interaction of the website before and during the time the browser sends the Ajax request to the server:
See how it works on the frontend
Look in the Magento interface
- Perform asynchronous loading when adding comparison products: Ajax performs data retrieval and delivery without sending the entire page to the server. Reduced server queries and faster operations.
- User-friendly: compare products with Ajax Compare to help customers perform operations quickly. Website visitors do not need to visit the comparison page when they want to add any products.
- Increase website speed: Improve website speed and performance while saving customers' waiting time for pages to load.
- Compare multiple products at once
- Compare product information easily
- There's always a comparison bar at the bottom
- No page redirects
- Increase customer experience
- Increase conversion rate on website
- Easy to manage and customize
- Show loader icon when website makes request
- Show the message that appears after adding a comparison
- Set popup display time
- Suitable for any webshop