Do you want to collect customer opinions about products/services on your website Magento? Magento 2 Ajax Contact form by Magepow will fulfill your requests.
Magepow_Ajax Contact is an extension to help website administrators Magento 2 display contact forms on any page of the website. Integrated with Ajax technology, this extension allows customers to quickly submit forms to the store without visiting the contact page
- Allow customers can contact the store easily and quickly
- Forms can be inserted into the page through widgets
- The form can be placed on the homepage, category page, product detail page, CMS, blog, or any page you want quickly and conveniently.
- Create and manage multiple contact forms in Magento 2: allows unlimited contact form created in your store
- This integrated Ajax extension helps customer submits information in contact form without reloading the page or redirects to the contact page.
- Successful submit notice is visible right on the current page
- All forms are submitted and saved in Magento 2's admin panel.
- User-friendly interface.
- Optimizing customer experience: helping customers to contact quickly and easily with the store of arising needs, administrators can promptly update customer feedback and provide quick solutions. Fast.
- Responsive: compatible with phone, laptop, tablet interface
How to use Ajax contact form for Magento 2
1. How to install Magento 2 Ajax Contact Form
- Install sticky add to cart via composer (recommend)
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
composer require magepow/ajaxcontact
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
2. Ajax Contact Form user guide
- General Configuration
Enable Sticky add to cart
Admin Panel > Content > Pages, Choose Page you want add contact form
Select Ajax Contact Form Widget to Add Widget
Look In Frontend