Product zoom Magento 2 extension by Magepow suitable for any e-commerce thanks to the professional product image zoom feature, which helps customers can view the attractive details of the product.
Magento 2 Product Zoom is an extension suitable for any e-commerce website, which helps customers can view products clearly and in more detail thanks to the professional product image zoom feature.
This extension displays in 3 styles: window, inner, lens, which allows the website to zoom in or out of the product and set up zoom features quickly and easily. The closer your customers reach your product, the more likely it will be to convert.
How does it work?
1. Zoom product beautifully with 3 zoom types
With Product zoom for Magento 2 website, customers can view detailed pictures of any product on your website. In the admin panel, you can choose zoom types according to your product specifications and requirements. The 3 zoom types can choose is “Window”, “Inner”, “Lens”.
- Window Zoom: Positioning the window can be done by setting a default position and then using x and y offset to adjust. You can also position the window into a container.
The administrator can customize the size of the Zoom window (width, height) and zoom window offset (x-axis, y-axis) in the admin panel.
- Inner Zoom: the zoom can be placed inside of the image
- Lens zoom: You can use the lens zoom setting to "Magnify the image". The image to the least has been constrained so it tucks underneath the image.
In the admin panel, the Administrators can customize
- Lens size (used when zoom type set to lens, when zoom type is set to window, then the lens size is auto calculated).
- Lens FadeIn: Set as a number e.g 200 for speed of Lens fadeIn.
- Lens FadeOut: Set as a number.
- Zoom lens: set to false to hide the Lens.
- Lens border: Width in pixels of the lens border.
- Lens Shape: can also be round (note that only modern browsers support round, will default to the square in older browsers).
- Contain Lens Zoom: for use with the Lens Zoom Type. This makes sure the lens does not fall outside the outside of the image.
- Lens Colour: the color of the lens background.