Magento 2 Categories extension by Magepow allows you to have subcategories in the form of a grid or lists on category pages, homepage, or any other option through an updated XML layout or CMS markup.
Magento 2 Categories extension helps you categorize content into a category of the same topic, and helps users easily find the content they are interested in in the best way, with the effect of navigating users according to a category based on category.
Familiarize with the Magento advanced categories extensions by Magepow, you can recommend to your customers the variety of content/products you have in your store and create an eye-catching interface.
On e-commerce websites, intelligently displaying and arranging product/content catalogs helps your store become more professional in the eyes of customers.
With Magepow's advanced categories extension, you can customize Magento 2 subcategories in grid or list form via updating XML layout and CMS markup.
You can display custom categories on the homepage or product category page according to other factors such as sort properties, category title, category description, custom category selection.
This extension tailored to your website needs.
Highlight Features of Categories extension
1. Option to enable/disable the widget.
2. The ability to display specific categories across multiple pages: homepage and category page.
3. Two sets of settings for the homepage and category page are completely independent, the administrator can set different categories of properties for each page.
4. Customize the interface with 2 layouts: “Grid” or “List”.
5. The ability to sort subcategories by 'Name', 'Page Title', 'Location', and 'Creation Date'.
6. Ability to hide/show page category title, customize title name easily.
7. The ability to display category descriptions.
8. Ability to hide subcategories on homepage and category pages depending on customer needs.
9. Responsive web design (RWD) is ready. It will recalculate itself based on parents.
How does Magento 2 Categories work?
Magepow Categories allow customers to access the categories quickly and conveniently, stimulating users to click on your categories.
FAQ for Magepow's Categories extension
1. How to install Categories extension for Magento?
Magepow: To install Magepow’s Categories, please read Documentation Documentation
�span style="font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">2. Can you display the grid category on the homepage and the list category on the category page?
Magepow: Yes, it is.
After Enable the module, to set and configure the module. Go to Admin Panel > Stores > Settings > Configuration > Magepow > Categories. In Categories layout: Choose the way categories will show on the page “Grid” for Category page and “List” for Homepage. Choose “Save Config”.
3. Why after uploading the category image I still get a placeholder image?
Magepow: The category model in Magento 2 has only one attribute for image "Category Image". In our extension config for the option "For Image Use," you need to select "Image". We left the option "Thumbnail" just in case the Magento team brings back the category "Thumbnail" in some future versions of Magento.
If you have any question, please fill out a question in the form below for Magepow to assist you