One step checkout allows to shorten customer checkout process, reduce bounce rate and increase revenue for Magento 2 website
It can be said that Checkout is an important part of any e-commerce website.
With default in Magento, customer payment will be done automatically step by step process (7 steps). They can easily get confused and abandon the checkout page if they don't have a buying experience. So you've lost a portion of the revenue.
Magento 2 One page checkout is a great solution to make the customer checkout process faster, easier and smarter.
Instead of having to go through many default steps, the customer's payment process is shortened to just one page.
Save time and increase store conversion rates.
How does One Step Checkout work for Magento 2?
1. Shorten Magento's default checkout process
With default checkout, customers have to reload multiple times before they can purchase the product. Usually 2 steps for products that do not need to be shipped (virtual product or download product) and 3 steps for products that need to be shipped. This reduces on-page customer experience (an important SEO factor)
One step checkout allows customers to complete checkout with a single page load. This enhances user experience and saves bandwidth.
One step Checkout essential for all e-commerce Magento stores
- All steps are displayed on one page: the simplicity of One step checkout for Magento 2 shows you exactly what step customers need to take in a single pageview.
- The module's built-in feature allows customers to have complete control checkout process.
- Reducing customer abandonment (checkable in your Google Analytics)
2. Simple and smart
- Remove unnecessary information in the default payment step. Customers can quickly pay as soon as they decide to make a purchase.
- Use Auto Suggestion Technology: enable/disable Google's automatic address suggestions: Select 'New address', fill in some characters related to a specific address, Google will automatically display address suggestions. Specific only. Customers can quickly and accurately select an address without entering all characters.
3. Payment method & Delivery time
- Payment method options: 5 payment options for the website: No Payment Information Required Check, Check/Money order, Bank Transfer Payment, Cash on Delivery, Paypal Billing Address
- Allow customers to choose a delivery date on the order
- Allow customers to note on the delivery.
- Allow customers to comment on the order.
4. User-friendly interface for paying customers
Checkout Page Configuration
Checkout Page Configuration options: heading background color, heading text color, material color, place order button color or make a custom css. Admin can easily change checkout page configuration without coding knowledge
- Optional title, description for checkout page: Fill out the information to guide the customer so that they follow the correct payment process. Effective for customers who do not have experience buying on the Magento website.
- Shipping method: Flat Rate or Best way. Admin can change shipping fee in Magento 2 admin panel
- Allow checking out as a guest. Guests can create an account in the Checkout Page
- Payment address display option: Select yes if you want to block the billing address on the checkout page, and select no when the shipping address block and the billing address are the same.
- Option to display login link for customers
- Option to display order review.
- Option to show the Newsletter checkbox ticked as default
- Show Product List Toggle
- Option 3 date types of date format
- Option to display terms and conditions block,
- Option to display product thumbnail image
- Optional non-delivery date. That means the goods will not be shipped on these days.
- Responsive. It will recalculate itself based on the parent's structure
- Compatibility with payment units, Google and 3rd party utilities developed
If you have any suggestions for One step checkout, please leave it below, Magepow will contact you. Thanks