Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension makes the shopping process of customers better thanks to the ability to automatically download content without reloading the page.
Improving user experience and increasing website performance are crucial to keeping customers staying longer in your store. For eCommerce stores with a lot of content and images, if customers wait too long to load the page, they will leave your store.
Magento 2 Infinite Scroll is an effective solution to make your store more professional in the eyes of customers. This extension provides the website the feature to automatically download content and images when the user scrolls down.
How does Infinite Scroll work for Magento 2?
Basically, the way it works is the same as when you use Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, basic content is loaded at first, more content is added as you scroll down. It allows users to view more products in category pages/blog posts without clicking on the next page
- Increase website performance (reduce page load time)
- Improved user performance on the page (as no action is needed to load additional directories)
Offering a smooth experience, the website content loads quickly, which helps customers to continue using the website.
Suitable for all websites, especially e-commerce stores, where you have a lot of content and images.
Automatically load pages
Traditionally, the user had to click on the next buttons or page numbers to view other products/contents. Infinite scroll with Ajax integration allows the Magento website to handle user requests and deliver data without refreshing.
Show download button
For stores with thousands of products, the constant loading will make confuse customers and the footer will not be visible. Don't worry, besides automatic downloads, the Infinite Scroll extension helps the website display the loading button. You can customize this loading button in the admin panel.
Optimizing page load speed is one of the factors that rank your website's SEO on search engines. With Magento 2 Infinite Scroll, you will reduce the waiting time for page loading, help search engines (Google, Bings ...) easily crawl your website.
Works perfectly across devices and touch. For mobile users, infinite scrolling is more user-friendly than clicking links to small pages.
- 100% compatible with open source
- Easy to install and configure, no encoder required
- Friendly to customers
- Support multi-store environment.
- Improve conversion rate
Features in admin panel
- Enable / Disable this extension with one click
- Delay ms: Customize the delay time for scrolling down
- Content: Select the elements you want to load more
- Next: select the link for the next page
- Item: Select the class name you want to configure additional loading
- Loading text: put any text you want when loading the page
- Done text: the text ends when you scroll to the bottom of the page
- Loading image placeholder: select the icon for the placeholder (Load more icon)
- Load more threshold: once the page count is reached, the load more product button will be displayed instead of continuing to load the product by scrolling.
- Load more button text: resets the offset before the page when the content will begin to load