Magento 2 cancel order extenion allows customers to cancel their orders themselves in the frontend. Module helps to save time in order processing for administrators and increase customer experience.
In Magento's default, when customers want to cancel their orders, they need to cotact the admin website who will login into Magento admin and proceed to cancel order item. And of course, the customer cannot delete his/her order in the frontend.
In order to provide the best customer experience and saving admin time in processing customer requests, Magepow releases the Magento 2 Cancel Order.
Cancel Order extension in Magento allows customers can cancel order quickly in the user interface.
If there is a need to change information or change products purchased or have not entered a discount code, customers can cancel orders and create new orders. The website administrator will receive an email notifying the customer's order cancellation in the backend. At the same time, the customer also receives a notice confirming order cancellation.
- Easy to manage and configure with no coding knowledge required
- Email the admin of each customer cancellation
- Email the customer confirmation of cancellation order. If the action was not taken by the customer, they can retrieve the order or report any legitimate action via email.
- Increase the security of customers' orders.
- Save time to process canceled orders
- Compatible with open source Magento
- Support and update service
How Cancel order extension works on the website Magento.
In Store > Configuration > Magepow > Cancel Order
- Email Sender: Enter the email of sender will send to customer and announce the cancel order action
- Email Seller: Enter admin email to get notified to each Canceled order
After installing cancel order in magento 2, in the customer's order list, there will be a cancel order button as follows: